29.8.09

Mis coros oo estribillos favoritos :D!

IGNORANCE:
you treat me just like another strangerwell it's nice to meet you siri guess i'll goi best be on my way out (x2)

MISERY BUSINESS:

Whoa, I never meant to bragBut, I got him where I want him now.Whoa, it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you now.But god does it feel so good

CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH:
2, 3, 4!Nothing compares to,A quiet evening alone.Just the one two,Of us who's counting on.That never happens,I guess I'm dreaming again.Let's be more then,This.

FENCES:
And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.Just living proof that the camera's lying.And open wide,Cause this is your night,So smile,Cause you'll go out in style.You'll go out in style.

HELLO HELLO:
Hello hello is anyone home?Hello hello just pick up the phoneYou’ll be sorry to hear I”m doing fine nowSorry to hear you’re without me now..

I CAUGHT MYSELF:
Now when I caught myselfI had to stop myselfFrom saying something thatI should have never thoughtOf you, of youYou're pushing and pulling meDown to youBut I don't know what I want No, I don't know what I wan

MY HEART:
Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to youWe could sing our own but what would it be without you?

PRESSURE:
I can feel the pressureIt's getting closer nowWe're better off without you..

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET :
That's what you get when you let your heart win.Whoa.That's what you get when you let your heart win.Whoa.I drowned out all my sense with,The sound of it's beating.That's what you get when you let your heart win.Whoa.

WE ARE BROKEN:
Cause we are broken.What must we do to restore,Our innocence.And all the promise we adored.Give us life again,Cause we just wanna be whole.

PD: escribí todos los estribillos oo coros de mis canciones favoritas de paramore ♥☺ porqe me encanta ese gurpo es genial !:D...ii tbb xq es una forma de aprenderselos más rápidos :), es como lo qe se te qeda pegado de la cancion :D!

PPD: si quieren qe coloqe otra avisen en un comentario (I)

Ani :)

8 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hola soy nueva por aqui y he de decirte que tu blog tiene un diseño muy original!
Besos:
Nayara

P. dijo...

jksajskajsa tbb son mis canciones favoritas :B jskajsa sigue escribiendoo tee amoo :)

xQ-no te callas? dijo...

veo quie tenemos cosas en comun por lo que has dicho en el coment =O
tu blog tambien esta muy lindo :B
y tambien te gusta parmore *o*... yo kiero un jeremy davis D:
xDD
bueno saludos te sigo!

Camila Luna dijo...

k buenas canciones... y es verdad k despues se te kedan pagas las canciones.... ta lindo tu blog!!!
Cuidate
xau!

Camila Luna dijo...

Ahhh y te hice un regalito, espero k t guste :)
este es el link:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1912/locura.gif

♥Andre♥.soy dijo...

wOoOla!! OIE MUY MUY TARDE! PERO IGUAL!GRAX POR LO DE GENIAL! HAHA me gusta tublog! INTERESANTE! graxpor pasarte por el mio.! BESOS! SIGUE POSTEANDO! xoxox

María dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
María dijo...

Holaa! Me gusta tu blog! Es muy variado! bESOOS!